Fighting Climate Change, the Urban Way
75% of gas emissions are stemming from urban areas. As urbanisation accelerates both in the North and the South, how can we shift the development of urban spaces towards a low-carbon trajectory?
- Denis DUVERNE, Chairman, AXA
- Hassan JOHO, Governor of Mombasa, Kenya
- Kamal KHARAZI, Former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Iran
- Stefano MANSERVISI, Director-General for International Cooperation and Development, European Union
- Laurence TUBIANA, Chief Executive Officer, European Climate Foundation, and Affiliate Professor, Sciences Po
- Abdoulaye MAR DIEYE, Assistant Administrator, United Nations Development Program